Sunday, May 8, 2011

Swim Bike Run Fly

I hope everyone had a fantastic racing weekend.  The weather seems to be welcoming the swim.bike.run season. And as the heat and humidity started to become the norm here in NOLA, we spent the weekend flying in the N'awlins Airshow.  The weather was great and our demo seemed to be a crowd pleaser...
...until the Red Bull guys performed.
Yes, that helicopter is upside down.  Crazy.

On the tri-front, week one of spousal coaching is complete.  So far so good.  The coming week will be a taper for the New Orleans 5150.  I have to admit I'm a little suspect about the oly distance WTC series, but we are fairly hard-up for good races here on the bayou - so I'll letcha know how it goes...

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, everyone loves airborne vehicles that look like they're about to crash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Showed up my the Red Bull guys? I guess it is true that Red Bull has wings.

    Interested to hear about the 5150 series. The closest one to mean is NYC so I don't have any motivation one to do one at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, impressive air show photos!

    Good luck this weekend. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

facebook twitter facebook follow